domingo, 12 de febrero de 2017

Past Simple and Present Perfect Simple



Write the second sentence so it means the same as the first, using the words in brackets.


1. The film finished a few minutes ago.
The film __________________________ (Just)


2. I went to the new multi-screen cinema for the first time.
I ________________________ to the new multi-screen cinema. (Been)


3. Paul has never used an Xbox.
Paul___________________ an Xbox (Ever)


4. I don't want to borrow your novel. I read it last year.
I don't want to borrow your novel because I ______________________ (Already)


5. Costas started playing chess at the beginning of term.
Costas ___________________________ the beginning of term. (Since)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.