jueves, 9 de febrero de 2017

-ing form exercises





Hello students!


Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
At the end of this section you'll find the answers.


We saw him _____________ (swim) across the pond.
I _______________ (watch) her painting Sarah's portrait last year.
I couldn't hear her _____________ (sing) because of the noise.
I would like to see you ______________ (knit)sometime.
She sat ______________ (look) at the sea.
He _________________ (walk) reading his newspaper everyday.
I cook ______________ (listen) to the radio.
Sally _____________________ (lay) listening to the bugs in the grass in the afternoon.










ANSWERS:


We saw him swimming across the pond.
I watched her painting Sarah's portrait.
I couldn't hear her singing because of the noise.
I would like to see you knitting sometime.
She sat looking at the sea.
He walks reading his newspaper.
I cook listening to the radio.
Sally lays listening to the bugs in the grass.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.